Spicy Seasoned Haddock Fillet with Guacamole (Keto-Friendly)
|In hindsight, this dish could probably use a vegetable or two...|
Net Carbs: 8g
Recipe Type: Fish, Dinner
Cooking Time: 11 min
Yields: 1 serving
This meal is real simple. The guacamole is pre-packaged and the fish only takes a few minutes to cook. This recipe is fool-proof - even for the laziest of low-carb dieters. Don't get me wrong, I'm a fan of making my own keto-friendly guacamole. But sometimes I want to hammer down some avocados without having to peel and pit them myself. Thankfully, the ketogenic gods invented Sabra Guacamole. It's absolutely f'ing delicious. And more importantly, it will stay fresh in your fridge until the seal is opened. Their guac has 2 net carbs per serving and I promise it's worth it.
Easy recipes like this one serve their purpose. If you'd rather spend more time eating your food than cooking it, this recipe is for you. Throw some spices on the fish - cook it - then scoop on some guacamole. Seriously, it's that simple. Stop being so lazy and see the full recipe below.
- 8 oz - Fresh Haddock Fillets
(Cal: 290, Fat: 2g, Prot: 63g, Net Carbs: 0)
- 4 Tbsp - Sabra Classic Guacamole
(Cal: 100, Fat: 8g, Prot: 2g, Net Carbs: 4)
- 1 Tbsp - Black Pepper
(Cal: 16, Fat: 0g, Prot: 1g, Net Carbs: 2)
- 1 Tbsp - Cayenne Pepper
(Cal: 17, Fat: 1g, Prot: 1g, Net Carbs: 2)
|Raw haddock fillets (with spices) cooking on the skillet.|
- Pre-heat the pan or skillet to 350 °F
- Throw your haddock fillets on the skillet
- Sprinkle 1/2 Tbsp black pepper and cayenne pepper on top of haddock (or to taste)
- Let fillets cook for for 2-3 minutes - then flip.
- Add black/cayenne pepper spices to other side of fillets (to taste)
- Let fillets cook another 2 minutes - or until the haddock flakes
- Transfer spicy haddock fillet(s) to a plate
- Scoop 4+ Tbsp. of Sabra Guacamole from container on to the plate
- Devour and Keto On!
Like this recipe? Share it on social media with the buttons below. Don't forget the #Keto hashtag!
|Non-Instagram photo. 1 serving size of the haddock and guacamole.|