Keto Beef Sirloin Stir Fry with Peppers, Onions, Mushrooms, & Avocado Chunks
|Some say Avocado makes everything better|
Calories: 1,025 (512 per serving)
Net Carbs: 23g
Recipe Type: Dinner, Stir-Fry
Cooking Time: 20 min
Yields: 2 servings
You can vary the types of meat, veggies, and spices used to create a million different stir-fry combinations. Experiment with spinach, eggs, asparagus, jalapenos, almonds, bacon, artichokes, hot sauce, whatever. This recipes keeps it simple. It also includes some avocado chunks to increase the fat and make it more ketogenic friendly. The 23 net carbohydrates may be higher than you're used to. But as long as you don't cheat before or after your meal, these carbs won't kick you out of ketosis. Even if you happen to eat both servings yourself (like I did). Remember, the veggies add valuable nutrients like B-Vitamins, Fiber, Potassium, and Vitamin C.
|Not pictured: 1 Haas avocado|
- 12 oz - Tri-Tip Beef Sirloin (Hannaford)
(Cal: 660, Fat: 42g, Prot: 69g, Net Carb: 0)
- 1 - Raw Avocado (Haas)
(Cal: 250, Fat: 23g, Prot: 0g, Net Carb: 3)
- 1 Cup - Green Bell Peppers
(Cal: 33, Fat: 1g, Prot: 0g, Net Carb: 4)
- 1/2 Cup - Sweet Vidalia Onions
(Cal: 30, Fat: 0g, Prot: 1g, Net Carb: 6)
- 1/2 Cup - Shiitake Mushrooms
(Cal: 36, Fat: 0g, Prot: 1g, Net Carb: 8)
- 1 Tbsp - Black Pepper
(Cal: 16, Fat: 0g, Prot: 1g, Net Carb: 2)
|It only takes a few minutes on the skillet|
- Pre-heat the pan or skillet to 350 °F
- Chop the peppers, onions, and mushrooms into small, forkable chunks
- Cut and peel the avocado into small chunks (messy)
- Toss your beef and veggies on the skillet. Save your avocado chunks for later.
- Add 1 tbsp black or cayenne pepper to skillet
- Cook ingredients for 5 minutes while stirring repeatedly
- Once cooked, transfer stir fry to large bowl and mix in avocado chunks as desired
- Serve, enjoy, and Keto On!
Like this recipe? Share it on social media with the buttons below. Don't forget the #Keto hashtag!
|Here's a photo of 1 serving without using an Instagram filter|